Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A week off ...

Welp, I took an unscheduled week off.  My very cute nephew got me sick.  I haven't been able to even go up the stairs easily without gasping for air (okay maybe that's a little exaggeration) and I can't imagine running.  But that being said I've been trying to stay as active as I can with cleaning and whatnot around our house.  My best friend is coming into town on Saturday, and she's staying at our house one night, so I want to make sure everything is perfect!

So, since I've been sick, I'm obviously going to start week 3 over gain ... and I've even debated going back to week 2 and redoing that, since week 3 is a little bit of an increase.  I have until Tuesday to decide though ... so maybe we'll just see how I feel.

As I said before, since I've been sick I haven't done muck this week.  Slept a lot, sat around a lot, read, finished a pinterest craft!



I found the board on Pinterest, but it's from Girl Loves Glam.  It's great!  She even gives you the printables ... so much fun!  There was a chore chart that she included, which would be nice in concept, but lets be honest, I'm not going to do some chores daily - and the list on there was extensive- so I decided to just cut some fun scrapbook paper and do a Notes section instead.  My husband actually likes it too and we've already started planning our dinners for the week (a super annoying task, because we always forget each others schedules), but with this neat little board we can easily keep track.  Love it!

Next weekend is the Color Run for our area.  I'm so excited that my best friend (who lives in Florida) will be here to run it with me!  OH!  I forgot, we signed up for the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Tuesday ... so now we're getting ready for that.  The Color Run is a 5k ... and it's the only race we'll get to run together before the Half (February 2013).  Haha ... that may be bad, but we're excited about it and we promise each other we'll run the half together.

Color Run in Chicago this year - I'm on the left :)

I also had my weigh-in yesterday and I'm down another .2 lbs.  It's not much, but I'm actually okay with it.  When I'm sick I usually have a hard time eating and just eat whatever sounds good ... and usually that's junk.  So down a little is good!

Okay, that's all for now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment